24 Aug 2011

Perfect

'You shouldn't focus on the negative things in your life'
 'You should be positive'
'Look at the bright side'


Ever had any experience where someone has said one of those things to you before? I think I have. But more than that, I've been saying to other people when they're down or emo. Yeah, yeah. I know. Makes me a hypocrite considering the fact that I usually don't take my own advice. Especially those ones.

So finally, today I decided to have a taste of my own medicine and took my own advice. I'm thankful. For everything I have and everything I don't. I'm lucky to have my family, awesome friends and roommates who care and are always supportive of me.


Of course, not forgetting someone else. Someone very special to me. Last night, when someone mentioned I had a girlfriend, I was like 'Girlfriend? What girlfriend?'. That happened more than once before actually. They thought I didn't wanna admit. But the thing is besides it being a joke, I guess I just didn't want other people in UIA to know. It's better that way to avoid all the conflict and drama.

 I have an amazing girlfriend and I'm proud of it!

I'm gonna try my best to do right by her. She's important and it's time I show it and not put on a barrier anymore. I'll let my guard down just as she did hers. It doesn't matter if she has a past and still wonders about it. Who doesn't? I do too.

 Baby, if by some chance one day you read this. Or I decide to tell you about it. Please know that I'm sorry. I know I say it a lot without actually doing anything about it. But I'm gonna change that hopefully. Because you make me happy and I want you to keep doing that. You're amazing.

I am madly and deeply in love with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment