24 Aug 2011

Long Overdue



To be honest, I've thought of creating one since I first got into UIA. But I didn't. Obviously.

Reasons why I didn't:

1. Scared of what people will think.
2. Didn't think my own writing would be interesting (even to myself).
3. Don't know what kind of blog I want to have.

As for the first and second reason, yeah. That's pretty dumb. But that's also very much like me. It just has something to do with my insecurity issues (long not to mention boring story).

I guess the 3rd reason is valid though. I didn't wanna have those kind of blogs where some people write about their everyday lives. I mean, that's like having a diary but sharing it with the world. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against that or the people who do that. I just prefer to keep my privacy. And I wouldn't really know what to write about my interests to be honest.

But you know what, screw that. Who cares what people will think? Who cares what I think? And I'll just write about whatever I feel like writing I guess.

So what motivated me to actually start is because  one of my friends during ILS talked about blogging and I realised that blogging isn't just to share our daily lives or things that interests us. It's about expressing. And for someone who's hotheaded and emotional like me, I think I'm more than qualified to be passed as someone who needs to express and vent those emotions in a 'proper' way.

Another reason is because of the past couple of days I had. With the so called girl problems, studies and the stupid last minute plans because of SOME people. I was pretty moody and stressed out that one night. So I said to my friend jokingly 'hey, maybe I should get a blog!' and she said she was thinking the same thing.  

So that's how I got here, posting this. 

Man, I'm sleepy. K, screw this. Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment