28 Aug 2011

First Love

Why I consider her to be my first love? It's the way she makes me feel. How she cheers me up whenever I'm down. How she calms me down when I'm pissed. I love the way it feels when it just goes in there. The excitement, the proud feeling I have of myself when it goes in there. Ahhhh.... By the way, she is NOT a person. She is a game. And the game is.... *drum roll*

BASKETBALL


Ok, that was lame. And kinda obvious for the people who really know me. Anyway, yeah. I miss it. I miss the rush, the competitiveness and the exhaustion I had during games but still continue playing anyway. Another thing is the talks I used to have with my friends in between the games. The 'gay talks' or us just being lame and crazy. I don't get much of any of that nowadays. So basically, I miss everything about it.

I have to get back to it. I need it.

Basketballfreak.


No comments:

Post a Comment