28 Feb 2012

You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone.

Sometimes, I wonder how I am as a person. I always think about all the good things I've done for other people. Actually I do it so much that I tend to forget the bad things I do to them and the good things they've done for me. They say nobody's perfect. Well, I couldn't be further from it.

I had my birthday celebrated a few times this year thanks to my family, friends and of course, her. Definitely the best birthday by far. It was amazing. And I realized how unfair I've been to everyone. They've done so much for me and I've been so unappreciative and I haven't really been giving much to return their kindness and generosity.

You keep saying "you deserve better" but the truth is, no. I don't. We deserve better. Especially you, sayang. You've always supported me, believe in me and tried to make things better. I was so stupid for not really realizing and acknowledging the fact that you did try and put so much effort into us. I'm sorry for that.

I told you that we're perfect for each other. I don't think that's accurate. Though I hope I will be. Someday. Because you're perfect for me. 
You complete me.


No comments:

Post a Comment