13 Feb 2012

"I want a trade. You can keep my heart. In exchange for your heart."

We’re good with each other. We’re good to each other. We’re good FOR each other.

About 8 months ago, I was determined not to have anyone “special” in my life so that I can concentrate on myself. Then… I met you. Everything changed. I was so infatuated and crazy about you even though I barely knew you.

Now, I can’t imagine what I would do without you. You make me feel confident, smart, special, and the list just goes on and on. Most importantly, you make me happy.

I remember recently I accidentally said out loud that I thought you’re my “partner”.  Then I explained that I meant we were partners in crime. But the truth is, I said that because I hope and want you to be.
For the rest of my life. Forever.

I love you. And I always will, no matter what.








No comments:

Post a Comment