16 Oct 2011

Nothingness

It's been a while. This familiar feeling has come back to haunt me again. Even as I am typing this, I feel it. My heartbeat is racing and my body feels like it's burning. I can't think properly. Even when I can, I can't do anything. My mind tells my body to do something productive and not just stay online waiting to see what she says. My plans to do anything I should do or even the things I want to do is being thwarted by this feeling. What is it? I don't know. Honestly.

Was it her answer to my question that caused this? Is it because it's not what I wanted or hoped to hear? I mean I somehow did expect her answer to be somewhat like that. Or was the answer merely a trigger to unleash all my suppressed feelings I've had all this while? Whatever the reason and whatever this is, it has to stop soon. Because I have so many things to do and so little time to do them.

And also, because I'm at almost almost at my limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment