14 Sept 2011

What if?

When someone tells you something that makes mindlessly wonder about things like..

 "Would things be the way they are now if the person had told me about it earlier?" 

"Is it REALLY ok that he/she just decided to tell me about it when there was like a gazillion chances before that?" 

"Would he/she repeat it?"

Honestly? I don't know. It's complicated. It's confusing. And frustrating. Because the truth is, we wouldn't find the answer. No matter how long you think, ponder and wonder about it. How can you trust a person undeniably after something like that? The answer is still, yet unknown.

 It's not like I'm planning or trying to dwell in the pool of uncertainty, doubt and betrayal. I just want to be sure that when I'm get over it, I really do get over it. They say time has the ability to heal. I guess I have no choice but to count on that. 

Conclusion is...

I need time.

No comments:

Post a Comment